This is part of our “Article Writing” series. In this post, You will learn how to write an article after finishing your Blog design. There is a multitude of different types of articles, including How to or informative articles, news and stories articles, Editorial articles, Features, Profile articles, and so on. While each type of articles has specific qualities that are unique to its type, all articles share some common characteristics. From forming and researching your idea to writing and editing your work, Article Writing can give you a chance to share compelling and important information with your honest readers.
According to my experience, I divide article writing into 4 steps. You have to follow all these steps without any mistake then you can write an SEO friendly articles.
STEP #1: Forming Your Idea About Article Writing
#1: Get Fully familiar with the type of article you want to write
As you’re figuring out your article topic, think about the type of article that will best suit the points that you want to convey. Some article types are better suited to certain topics. Some of the most common types of articles are:
- How to or informative articles: This article gives clear instructions and information about how to do anything’s or it may be a detailed guide to information and troubleshooting.
- News and stories articles: This type of article usually covers the 5 Ws and H: who, what, where when, why and how. it may presents facts about something that happened recently or that will happen in the near future in the world. This types of article style are different from other articles.
- Editorial articles: This article presents a writer’s opinions on a topic. you can give your personal opinions on editorial articles.
- Features or blog post articles: In this type of article presents information in a more creative, descriptive way than a straight news article. It can be an article about a person, a phenomenon, a place, or another subject. you can write about anything that you want. generally, we write our blog articles creative and descriptive ways so I refer to the blog post for Features articles.
- Profile articles: This type of article presents information about a general person, or a famous personality using information that the writer typically gathers through interviews and background research.
#2: Make a list of potential topics
You might want to write about Home or Lifestyle or anything else. In order to write a coherent yet concise article, you need to narrow the topic. This will give you something more specific to write about your topic. Ask yourself these questions:
- What interests you have about this topic?
- What is a point that users usually overlook?
- What do you want people to know about your topic?
#3: Choose topic that’s you’re passionate about.
Make sure it’s something you can write about (you already know about that). You should care about the topic you choose to write about. Your creativity will show in your writing and will be much more engaging for your blog readers.
STEP #2: Researching Your Idea For Article Writing
Start researching your specific topic and argument. Try to Learn more about your topic and argument. You can find information on the internet or in a college library. collect a lot of information, Learn the fundamental issues, the pros and cons, what the experts say, and so on.
#1 Gather supporting evidence for your words:
Start researching your specific topic on the internet or in a library. collect and store all supporting evidence for your words.
#2 Use reliable sources for your articles:
Use reliable sources for your every sentence if you’re writing on a complicated topic or news articles. examples: Newspaper, Top News Websites like CNN, ABP news etc.
#3 Avoid plagiarism or copy paste:
Don’t try to copy another’s articles or paragraph directly, change every paragraph in your own words. read the entire paragraph of another’s articles, try to understand and write in your own words.
STEP #3: Keywords Research
Keywords Research is most important steps in article writing. if you’re going to write articles without researching keywords, your articles never got organic visitors so its necessary for a content writer. previously you Researched your topic and content ideas. Now Learn Every step of keyword research and follow these guidelines.
- Research 5 Keywords for your every article.
- Plan 1 Short ( one or two words) keyword and 4 Long Tail ( More than two words) keywords. I.e. Short Keywords- Article Writing, Long Tail Keywords- How to Write an Article
- If you’re a small or new writer choose low competition keywords if you’re authority choose high competition.
- Also, give an eye on advertisers bid, every keyword has own costs, it depends on advertisers.
STEP #4: Article Writing Tips & Strategy
Now you have pieces of information, ideas and keywords for your article. follow these below tips for article writing and write an SEO friendly article like pro writer.
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions) by our readers.
Q1. Why headings are necessary and how many headings are required in an article?
Your content Headings and all subheadings represent the key concepts and supporting ideas in your content. They visually convey levels of importance in an article. if your written documents are longer than 4 or 5 paragraphs, headings and subheadings are an important usability and accessibility strategy to help readers both determine the overall outline of the document, and navigate to specific information on the article page.
There is no any usage limit for headings and subheadings. you can use H1 & H2 Tags as per your requirements. if your written documents are longer than 4 or 5 paragraphs you can use A headings for your paragraphs. always remember that subheadings come after headings tags. one important thing is also you have to know, Overall H1, H2, H3 and H4 Tags you can use in an article is 22.
A Standard maximum Tags usage count in an article is,
- 4 Headings Tags
- 3 Subheadings tags in under each heading tags.
- 2 H3 or H4 tags in under each subheading tags.
Q1. How to generate and analyze content title in SEO point of views?
This is really an interesting question for webmasters. cut to discussion short, You can use Hubspot Blog Titles ideas Generator to get the viral title for your content and also analyze How Engaging Is Your Headline using Sharethrough Analyzer.
we covered all pieces of information regarding an article writing if you want to know a little bit more about article writing you can ask in comments, we include your questions in FAQS Section in this post.